Developing the Platform, Along with Organic and Acquisition Growth Initiatives, Resulted in a Much Larger, More Differentiated Business
Founded in 1975 as Keais Records Retrieval and rebranded in 2017, Ontellus is a leading national privately-held, technology-enabled record retrieval provider that empowers insurance carriers, self-insured corporations and law firms to reduce costs, make better-informed decisions and accelerate claims resolution. The company is committed to superior service, accuracy, and industry-leading turnaround times. Capstreet invested alongside the management team in early 2015, and in late 2019, Aquiline Capital Partners did a majority equity recapitalization with Capstreet and other unit holders rolling over.
Path to Value Creation
Capstreet is working with Aquiline Capital Partners and management to continue to grow and differentiate the platform.
- Continue to develop strategic roadmap with management to build one of the largest technology-enabled records retrieval providers in the industry
- Recruited new CFO and VP of Corporate Development and currently recruiting COO
- Introduce new technologies to lower costs, increase stickiness with customer base, and defend against competition
- Improve IT infrastructure to enhance controls and to facilitate scale for acquisition integration
- Increase cross-sell between core records retrieval and medical canvassing businesses
- Improve reporting and develop KPIs
- Create standardized pricing model
- Completed 7 strategic acquisitions and continuing to develop acquisition pipeline